What are cookies?
A cookie will typically contain the name of the domain from which the cookie has originated; the "lifetime" of the cookie; and a value, usually a randomly generated unique number.
Filuet uses two types of cookies on this website:
- Session Cookies, which are temporary cookies that remain in the cookie file of your browser until you leave the site.
- Persistent Cookies, which remain in the cookie file of your browser for much longer (though how long will depend on the lifetime of the specific cookie).
How are cookies used on this website and what information is collected?
Session cookies are used for the following purposes:
- to allow you to carry information across pages of our website and avoid having to re-enter information; and
- within registration to allow you to access stored information.
Persistent are used for the following purposes:
- to help us recognise you as a unique visitor (using a number) when you return to our website;
- to compile aggregated statistics that allow us to understand how users use our site and to help us improve the structure of our website; and
- to identify and resolve user experience issues and improve website operations.
Third Party Cookies
Third parties may also serve cookies via the website. Third Party cookies are used for the following purposes:
- to tailor content to your preferences;
- to count the number of users of our website; and
- to facilitate communications between you and Filuet Group
We have no access to third party cookies.
Our website may contain electronic images known as Web Beacons (sometimes known as clear gifs) that allow us to count users who have visited the website. Web Beacons collect only limited information which includes a cookie number; time and date of a page view; and a description of the page on which the Web Beacon resides. We may also carry Web Beacons placed by third party advertisers. These Beacons are only used to track the effectiveness of a particular campaign.
How do I disable and enable cookies?
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies by modifying the settings in your browser. However, you may not be able to use all the interactive features of our website if cookies are disabled. You can set your browser to refuse all or some browser cookies, or to alert you when websites have cookies.
Installed cookies may easily be deleted from the cookie folder of your browser.